Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Undesirable Dreams

When it comes to most animes I watch I usually think to some extent "I wouldn't mind having that happen to me". Naturally the concept of things going crazy and being thrown into any given scenario which the characters in anime deal with is impossible. However when you think about it quite a lot of entertainment is pure fiction and is based off the impossible.

It's for this reason that I entertain myself with thoughts of "what if it was me". However I have to say whole heartedly that there is one story where right from the start I said "I feel sorry for that guy" and have never wanted to even think of what if it was me. I have to admit Kyon puts up with a lot, or at least more than I could probably handle.

Kyon's version of the Hare Hare Yukai


(even though he's not real)
I feel for ya Kyon
---CP Out---

No comments:

Google+