Sunday, March 11, 2007

SOS

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is an anime that I have been meaning to watch for some time now it's just i never had time to fit it into my schedule. Well this weekend I put Life on hold and boarded myself up in the computer room just to watch it. The end verdict is mixed.

While the show was good (and I mean good) i have complaints on it's order in which you can watch it. The problem is that the show is simply put, out of order if you watch it by how the episodes aired on TV. Because of this the 6th episode chronologically is the 14th (ending) by air sequence. I chose to watch this series chronologically since I research what I watch before I watch it. Because of that the show made total sense but lacked an ending since episode 14 (air order) was actually episode 6 (chronologically). With no ending the show had a lack luster feel even though it was really good.

Moving off of my bickering about weather i like it or not it would seem the show is very soon to be finished dubbing for the english market. Even though i don't agree with the voices (Faye Valentine for Suzumiya?!) I'll be buying the DVDs since the show was so good.

here's a taste of the dubbing



Intro



Outro



---CP Out---

No comments:

Google+