Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Haruhiism

Well rolling off my last post I'll talk about the fact that I have indeed been bitten by the Haruhi bug. The show was great so I went searching for the manga but in the end I stumbled upon the original novels instead. Apparently some guy decided to translate them for practice on his English skills and now it's a project of it's own. So far I’ve read the first novel and it covers the whole story portion of the anime (that being the first six chronological episodes). The translation is being done by Baka-Tsuki and I have to say it very well done I haven’t run into any real errors or typos yet. Thus far they have the first seven volumes done and are currently working on the eighth. I look forward to reading this whole series even though I don’t see finishing it very soon with how it’s still a work in progress.

I guess you could call me a Haruiist now….. not to sure if that’s good or bad.

---CP Out---

No comments:

Google+