Friday, June 20, 2008

My Clan

It's taken me some time but I realize now that I have a controversial addiction to anything that Key makes (dating sims). To be more specific I seem to be drawn to anything that they do that's turned into and anime. I remember that it started with reading another blog and the author mentioned waiting for AIR to be broadcast. I decided to look into it and I still think it's one of the best shows I've watched. After that I was attracted to the art style the the 02' anime Kanon used, not to long after that (actually it was long) I was anticipating the advent of the 06' remake (totally worth it).

Now I was not to long ago drawn to the show Clannad which to my surprise upon further investigation was also originally a game by key. All the related anime adaptations seem to be done by Kyoto animation nowadays which I'm grateful for (they have great quality). Anyhow I seem to be drawn to their initial art style and I haven't really been disappointed with any story. I suppose I'm a bit of a sucker for the emotionally charged finding true love type story.

I think that last line was to much info... I'll stop here.

Clannad Opening



---CP Out---

No comments:

Google+