Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Pale Cocoon

In our future the past is only recorded in in archives that have since been scrambled. There are people who restore this data in order to remember the past. However when history is better than the present who wants to know the nearly forgotten past?



Pale Cocoon is one of the few animes I have seen in my life which I know just from watching it once that I'll love it forever. The quality of this show is on level with Shinkai and Miyazaki works and the compelling story is on a level you rarely ever see. One episode and only 22 minutes long but it still has such an incredible story and high quality that I could watch it several times over never to tire of such and amazing piece work.

These screens do no justice to the actual video I must stress this fact.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

On a side note I'd like to apologise for the images I'm trying to work with a better way to present them but blogger seems to have an issue with any javascript i want to use.

---CP Out---

No comments:

Google+