Monday, December 13, 2010

Disappearing in polygons

The Haruhi Suzumiya series is a story and experience which holds a rather high place on my personal list of quality media. Amongst the rolling sea of mediocrity it is something I always find myself returning to in one manner or another. I love it so much I may go so far as to say I'm blind to it being bad in any manner.
Regardless of weather or not that's the case it's a series that still makes money, as proven by the most recent commercial endeavor related to last years movie.



It's a game for the PSP and PS3, and from what I'm to understand both are more or less the movie in an interactive form.
It may not be fantastically original, but none the less it has struck a chord with me. In fact the bare idea resonates with me so much this may be one of the very few titles I choose to import. Even if it's only because I just want to own the game, and not to play it.

----CP Out----

No comments:

Google+