Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Borderlands 2 - Gun Guide

This turned out to be a real surprise for me. Just last week on Monday or Tuesday I was thinking about the guns in Borderlands 2 and why I always seemed to be using the same brand at every level. Well, I decided to look deeper at how the game generates it's random stock of artillery, and ended up learning a lot. As I was learning everything though I was jotting down notes, and before I knew it I wrote a 1200+ word guide in just two days.
There was only one thing left to do at that point, go all the way with it.

I wanted to get this out yesterday, but no matter how hard I tried extra things kept poping up during production that made it take a lot longer than I wanted. I'm not a fan of Tuesday uploads, but I think we'll all manage.

----Strife Out----

5 comments:

Unknown said...

<3 <3 <3 <3

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cirman said...

I don't play B2, but that was just fun to watch. Great job!

Gray said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gray said...

So, whats your favorite brand of hand cannon?

Google+