Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Skyrim - Solstheim - Bloodmoon

I won't go into detail, mainly because I'm not completely sure if this information is reliable, but it would appear that the next Skyrim expansion is going to take place on the island of Solstheim.

Now for just a little background info, for those of you who didn't play Morrowind and it's BloodMoon expansion.
Solstheim is an island to the northwest of Morrowind's northern region Vvardenfel, and northeast of Skyrim's northern coast. This snowy island was added to the game Morrowind in the second expansion pack Bloodmoon. The dark elves and Nords were constantly in conflict as to who owned this island. Eventually though the Nords successfully claimed it as their own, but gave it to the dark elves as a gift after the volcano red mountain erupted and rendered Vvardenfel uninhabitable.

Just the possibility of returning to Solstheim in the next Skyrim expansion is exciting. I'm certain many of you are interested to know more, as am I. When I do my next podcast I'll do my best to cover this subject in depth. I'll give you the facts followed by my predictions for the forthcoming expansion then.

Also look out, a new video is due to drop very soon, and it's subject may be a bit of a surprise.

----Strife Out----

No comments:

Google+