Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Thirty-seven

If any of you are trying to fruitlessly play Diablo 3 like me, I feel your pain.

It's pretty damn ridiculous how the demon sawn Activision has managed to thoroughly corrupt Blizzard Entertainment. I men honestly their version of piracy control is doing one thing and one thing alone, pissing me off. I'm a customer who spent his hard earned cash on their game. Then they choose to fail at preventing piracy by keeping me from even playing a single player campaign.

I guess expecting Blizzard to include off-line and LAN support, and not to take after big brother Activision is just to much to ask.

----Strife cannot sign out, because he can't sign in----

2 comments:

Cirman said...

Of course you could just wait for the pirated version and skip the multiplayer parts + the waiting periods altogether.
I've been thinking a lot about how pirating a game in it's protest is acceptable. I'm planing on playing the entire Mass Effect series that way, because fuck EA at this point...

Anonymous said...

piracy is going to happen no matter what you do, especially when every solution you come up with is one of the worst ideas in human history

Google+