Monday, March 26, 2012

Deus Ex Human Revolution

I know that I'm a bit late to say anything on this game, but I finally got around to playing and completing Deus Ex Human Revolution. With a total of forty hours logged on the game, it turned out to be much longer and more immersive than I expected it to be. While the boss fights were a drag like everyone said they were, the rest of the game was great. I especially liked the game's aesthetic and how it was dripping in the cyberpunk atmosphere.



Deus Ex Human Revolution was defiantly worth both the time and money I spent on it. However, all I want to do now is sit on my couch and play games instead of sit in front of my computer and play games. I'm getting kinda sick of the chair I've been glued to for last two weeks.

----Strive Out----

No comments:

Google+