Monday, December 11, 2006

Colors of Heart

Following up on yesterdays post I'd like to comment on one of my favourite songs. It's called "Colors of Heart" by UVER world. Just like YUI i've known of UVER world for over a year but i never really started listening to them till i herd this song some 3-4 months ago. It was used as the third opening for the anime "Blood+" which had a very alternative art style to the entie show.
This opening is what made the song really catch my attention and now I can't hear it without thinking of the animation. Proof of how good it is is in the fact that it was recently selected in competition for the 11th Holland Film Festival. Obviously it made an impression on more people than just me.

Anyhow to show you what I mean I'll just show you the video.



and of course here's the original full music video from UVER world



---CP Out---

No comments:

Google+